Hello people, if you've been following me for a long long long long time, I guess you've more or less noticed my habit of blogging.
1) after missing for a period of time, I'll come back and post a little. Just to make sure that this little space of mine wouldn't feel so lifeless.
2) I post during my exam period to rant in the middle of the night.
Right, and this is exactly the time where I'll post because I want to rant! Of course due to the exam period.
Yup! Exams are around the corner and I'm more or less still the same. Studying and stuff. Just that not exactly into late nights. Not yet, I guess? Please please please let me do well this time.
--------------------------
Right. I shall not talk about exams because it's gonna be the same old thing to complain about.
Anyway, I'll just post it up here, dear meishan, it's gonna be a great beginning with a great environment and people out there okay. Dont worry too much! You'll do fine! Love you! Big hugs!
And, dear Weixin, I hope I didn't remember wrongly, you're starting your internship tmr right? Good luck and have fun okay! :) loves!
And, dear Geraldine, you're one week closer to your end of intern! Gong hei lei ah! :))))
And dear ah lee, not sure if you'll read this but well, if you're having exams this week, jia you Kay! Then when we free then go back prss help papa and mama.
-------------------
Oh! Yesterday was awesome! Han Han, the little boy that we went traveling with, is a super duper cheesy boy! He told uncle alvyn (his dad) and ting ting yi yi (his aunt) that he misses me and felicia (han han's other girlfriend which is also my cousin) after not seeing us for 8 months! So it happens to be Han han's brother ( Lo Jing Kai) baby shower yesterday and requested for our presence! So sweet! I bought him a Ben 10 water bottle!
Anyway, it was awesome to meet Han Han and his family and some of our traveling friends. Gonna really plan well for our end year Korea trip! Doubt Han Han and family will be going but ting ting jie jie will be going I think? Much fun ahead! Woots!
----------------------------
Wanted to post some photos taken yesterday and photos of my dear little Kai Kai but seems like i can't upload any photos via iPad. So yup. Next time I guess!
I'm gonna head to bed soon! Shall sleep well tonight and head out to study well tar. Can't stay at home man. :(
Bye people!